Rev Designs supports all level of riders in all aspects of dirt bike racing. As a company, we are looking for racers that are going to represent the Rev Designs name in a positive manner. It is not just about winning races. Feed back on use and promotion of Rev Designs products and services as well as input on advancing are all important to us.
We accept applications for the Rider Support Program September 1 - December 31 each season. The preferred method to apply is to fill out and submit the online form available below. If you have any questions regarding the Rev Designs Rider Support Program or any general questions; Please contact us on the contact page.
Current Support Riders MUST re-apply each year as Rider Support is not automatically carried over. Support levels can go up or down each year based on a number of factors and criteria in determining support.
Requirements to Apply:
1. Active off-road motorcycle racer with a regular racing schedule.
2. Provide all your current contact information
3. List a minimum of 3 overall event results from previous year that can be verified.
4. Let us know bikes, class and events you intend to run during the next season.
5. Expectations and goals for the upcoming racing season.
6. Referrals: We would like to know all the referrals you sent to us during the past 12 months.
Acceptance into Rider Support Program:
We will contact you via email to let you know if you are accepted into the Rev Designs Support Program. If you are not being accepted we will contact you and let you know why. If you do not hear from us within 20 days of submitting your application please contact us.
Accepted applicants must read the contract carefully and follow Rev Designs Support Program guidelines. If you have any questions please contact us.
Thank you for your interest in Rev Designs.
© 2015 Rev Designs, Inc
Site By Rev Designs